Saturday, August 20, 2011

Knotty Mittens

I finished my Knotty Mittens this weekend. This is my first pair of mittens and I found making all the fingers to be meditative.

From Close Knit

Pattern: Knotty by Julia Mueller
Yarn: Tosh Sock in the Happiness colorway from Happy Knits
Needle Size 1.5 (2.50 mm)
Mods: I worked two short rows before splitting for the fingers to lower the pinky for a better fit. Decreased two stitches on the fingers after each knuckle joint to taper the fingers.

From Close Knit

From Close Knit

From Close Knit

I don't know what to make next. I'm not inspired to make anything in particular. It's a weird feeling. I usually know exactly what I'm going to make next and can't wait to cast on. I think it's the weather. I'm eager to feel fall in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment