Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WIP parade

I've got a bunch of projects in process currently.

From Close Knit

Starting from the top left corner and going clockwise.

1. Swatches for a couple of chemo caps I'm working on for the a friend. The red is Sirdar Baby Bamboo and the tan is Sirdar Flirt. The red project on the needles right below it is the start of the red hat.

2. The next project is Knotty Gloves by Julia Mueller made with Tosh DK in the Happiness colorway. I got this yarn from the Happy Knits folks at Squam and I love the color, love the way it knits up and love the gloves. I have three fingers and the thumb left to complete on the second glove.

3. Baby Surprise Jacket using Woolen Rabbit's Pandora in the Flower Power colorway from the June 2011 club. I just have to seam it and sew the buttons on.

No comments:

Post a Comment